sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

Financial Proposal...

Attention Beneficiary, 

I have contacted you because I have carried out research into a dormant account of my late client, a national of your country who used to work with Nigeria National Petroleum Co-operation (NNPC) Nigeria. I am Mr. Alegeh Augustine and also the personal attorney to the diseased.

The client has no heirs. The account has a significant amount of money in it. An account is judged to be dormant if there has been no activity in it, or contact with the client for 15 years. Normally, account holders lose contact due to death without leaving a will and there's no known heir to inherit. The treasury department receives the unclaimed money unless, a previously unknown distant relative, comes and puts a claim on it; which is usually within a limited time frame. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. Whose sad event took place on the 1st day of June, 1999 and we have mourned the departed. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives that has the same last name and this has also proved unsuccessful. 

I have conducted very important searches through some heir hunters and found out that there are no next of kin's to the diseased, hence I contacted you and I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds and properties left behind by my client before it get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the corresponding bank where these huge funds were deposited. 

Particularly, the corresponding bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $7,500,000.00 (Seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) only has issued me a notice to provide the true next of kin to the diseased as the personal attorney or the funds will get confiscated into the banking treasury within the next thirty official working days. 

I seek your consent to present you as the true next of kin to the deceased, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $7,500,000.00 (Seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) only can be paid to your account and then you and I will share the money 60% to me, while the remaining 40% to you, but what I really needed from you is to make sure that the funds wired to your bank account. More so, I am in possession of all relevant documents legal and institutional that will facilitate this deal.

All I require is your honest and maximum co-operation to enable us conclude this deal. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law or fraudulent activities and it is however important to say that utmost confidentiality is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction.

At the closure of this transaction, 40% of the total funds will be yours. So, if you would like to team up with me discreetly to secure these funds for ourselves, please have your full information sent to me which includes your full name, home contact, and telephone number. Good decision making in any business is key to success.

Thanks & Best Regards, 


Mr. Alegeh Augustine Oyarekhua (SAN), 
National President (NBA)
Hotline: +2348109553743
E-mail: alegeh_augustine@outlook.com

No hay comentarios: